Calories: 87 Fat: 4.75g Sodium: 36mg Carbs: 12g
Fiber: 0 Sugars: 3g Protein: <0.5g
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Weight Watcher Points Plus: 3
1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup
1 tsp instant coffee granules
1 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
2 no-calorie sweetener packets
1 cup crushed ice
Directions:
Combine powdered creamer with 2 tbsp warm water and stir until powder is dissolved. Add 3/4 cup cold water and transfer mixture to a blender. Add everything else to the blender and blend on high. Enjoy the taste of the peppermint extract and chocolate chips combined.
Food for Thought
I think this is one of my favorite drinks that I have made. I love mint chocolate ice cream and this is what is tasted like. So delicious and a wake me up drink since the peppermint extract has a cool minty effect. The only problem was that the chocolate chips that I had were in the freezer, so it had a difficult time blending, even after blending it twice. I would suggest room temperature chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment