Black and White Chocolate Chip Clouds
- Gina's Skinny Recipes
Weight Watcher Points Plus: 1 point each
Level of Difficulty: Medium
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions:
1. In a mixer, beat 3 egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat on HIGH until it gets a bit fluffy. It's important
to beat on a very high speed, or it will not work.
2. Gradually add sugar little at a time, still mixing on a high
speed.
3. Add vanilla extract.
4. Mix on high until you get a fluffy substance. Almost like
marshmallows.
5. Fold in white and chocolate chips.
8. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Food for Thought
"OH my goodness ", was the first thing that came to my mind when I bit down into one of these divine clouds. I wanted to gobble the whole pan. These are so light when you first bite down and then you hit the warm white and chocolate chips and it becomes oh so heavenly gooey. I will be honest and say these were not the easiest to make. Batter number one was thrown away. I think it was because the speed on the mixer was not high enough. Also, if you are using regular size eggs, I would recommend using four egg whites. I also had to mix a good while to get to the fluffy marshmallow consistency. If you don't have much time, this isn't for you. If you do have the time, you will not regret the outcome. The taste was absolutely wonderful and you won't be able to stop popping these in your mouth. Two thumbs up for taste, one thumbs up for the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment